This morning I discovered a novel side of my child(Sunny) who’ll turn two this 17th Nov. My neighbor had to leave urgently for some work. So she left her daughter(Gini), who turned two on 8th Nov, at my place. She is a sweet-heart. She straightaway went to the toy room and pulled out Sunny’s cycle. Sunny got very happy. Gini then took Sunny’s Buddy (Sunny’s favorite soft toy). In the meantime Sunny sat on his cycle. Gini came hurriedly towards him and pulled his shirt telling him to get down. I was just waiting to see Sunny’s reaction. My child smiled at her, got down and held the handle carefully so as to balance the cycle while Gini sits on it. This was not the end. He pushed the cycle slowly all the while and smiled, giving me sweet side glances. It’s 12:20in the afternoon. Gini is still enjoying the ride and my son is enjoying giving her friend a safe and comfortable ride.
I read in a book that this age is termed as “Terrible two”. But my son defies this making it “Cherishable two” for us. Sunny made us very happy with his arrival, and with his developments he is making us proud. God bless!
- Follow Nilanjana CG's Blog on WordPress.com
- 1,111 hits
Mom of two who lives for today but definitely plans for the future. Life is just "ONE". So make the most out of it...chase your dreams and desires and fulfill 'em... It's better to wear out than rust out.
- 5th birthday party children family Famine Father's Day Festival Wishes. flowers humanity Inspiration Inspirational Kevin Carter Kevin Cater Kids grow up Life Love Love kids. Love your parents. Motivating My Life. names for boys names for girls Nature New York Times Parenting parents people Photojournalism photojuornalist Positive Thinking Pulitzer Prize Random Thoughts respect elders smile South African photojournalist Sudan suicide of Kevin Carter Thought Thoughts unconditional love UN food camp
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
NilanjanaCG on Famine,Photography and the Fat… mI style on Famine,Photography and the Fat… NilanjanaCG on Blame it on Upbringing! NilanjanaCG on Diwali Wishes!!! Rahul Goswami on Famine,Photography and the Fat…
Blogs I Follow
- Behind The Curtain
- Ray Ferrer - Emotion on Canvas
- From Mom To You!
- From My Kitchen
- India travel with my army wallah hubby
- Girl on the Contrary
- Mostly Bright Ideas
- The Big Sheep Blog
- Sorry Television
- Book of words
- The Bookshelf of Emily J.
- Blogging for a Good Book
- If Books Could Blog
- 101 Books
- Eleventh Stack
- Dysfunctional Literacy
- Thought Catalog